If you are embarking on a new build project, converting a commercial building to a residential or adding an extension with lots of glazing then you will need a SAP calculation to comply with part L of the building regulations. We can provide you with an as designed SAP Calculation, as built SAP Calculation, predictive EPC and new build EPC. Ideally you need to commission this work during the design stages of your project, however, we can advise on how to achieve compliance at whatever stage your project is.
In order to produce your SAP calculation we will require:
- Site layout and location plan showing orientation and nearby buildings (PDF’s preferable)
- Drawings – Floor Plans, Sections and External Elevations (CAD and PDF’s preferable)
- Window and Door Schedule and specification
- Lighting and heating specification
- Any changes to the initial design once the project is complete.
There will be no need for us to visit your property so we can offer this service throughout the UK.
We specialise in self-build projects and passive house designs.
Every building project is different so please contact us for a free quote.